5 weeks of SketchUp training to advanced your working knowledge of advanced features and workflows in SketchUp.
Advanced SketchUp Workflows: 5 Week Webinar Series
Learn how to model from an image or pdf. This process allows you to create a 3d model quickly and accurately without the need of a CAD file.
Learn how to model from satellite imagery using Geolocation. Also, learn how to model from a photograph of an exterior building to model it in context.
Learn how to model from a CAD file to create a detailed and accurate 3D model from referenced plans and elevations.
Extensions! Learn how to automate and maximize workflow efficiencies in SketchUp by using free and purchasable extensions.
Wrapup the series by covering any remaining questions or workflow techniques attendees still have questions on.
What’s included in the webinar?
- (5) 2-hour live webinar sessions
- Access to all online tutorial courses for 1 year. ($95 value)
- Direct feedback during sessions
- Calendar invite with meeting id provided
Designers should have:
- a Mac or PC with SketchUp Pro 2021 installed (30-day trial available)
- a Scroll wheel mouse (preferred)
- Watched the Getting Started course
Classes are kept small to maximize the value and quality of our time together online.
Cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance of the class will be honored with a full refund. Students who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the start time of the class will receive a credit towards a future class.
- Download the Zoom app.
- Use headphones. The audio quality is much better for everyone else.
- Use a second screen/display. You can sign into mulitple times. Many users have success streaming my screen onto a tablet or second monitor to keep your primary display available to model in SketchUp. This prevents having to switch back and forth from the screenshare.
- Stuck? You can share your screen and I can also request mouse control to assist.
- Recording Afterwards. Should you need to leave the session early, I will provide a screen recording link to the session.